Friday, July 23, 2010

Learning To Program With GNUstep Libraries And Objects

I added a few more links to GNUstep to XCode. The guide and the 2 references should keep us busy for some time.

I have noticed that when tutorials and documentation use strange jargon, it is hard for me to keep track of what is what. I find that they do not specify whether or not something is part of Objective-C, or part of the GUI libraries, or part of the iPhone libraries. With the references, we should be able to see where most of the stuff fits, even if we do not understand what they are talking about.

These references should keep us satisfied, at least until we are intermediate GNUstep programmers.

I also rearranged the links in the Relevant Links section. I felt that creating subsections helped for speed reading, and clarity.

I also added a section on installing GNUstep, Gorm, & ProjectCenter.

No comments:

Post a Comment