Tuesday, November 3, 2009

V Television Show Remake

It seems that they are remaking the show. I'm kind of sad about that, because I liked the original, but I'm also optimistic about it.

When they remade Battlestar Galactica, I didn't appreciate it, because I was and am still attached to the original. I think that they should have made a Battle Galactica spin off about the next generation. It could have taken place before they reached Earth.

That being said, V could use a reboot, but I always firm on the idea that should remakes should be renamed, so that it doesn't ruin the original series. They could just call it V For Visitors, or some such name. It doesn't have to be completely different. Giving it a slightly different name would show give credit where credit is due, and show respect to the original. People would like the version, either way, I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment