Sunday, May 30, 2010

New TV Show, Starting On August 2: "Legally Blondes"

I'm looking forward to it, because I enjoyed the first movie. I didn't get a chance to watch the second, and I know that remakes or TV versions don't always work so well, but the first movie was better than I expected. Keep reading to find out why I found the first movie very respectable.

1 thing that I liked was that it dealt with issues like integrity. Integrity is something that most people respect. Viewers want to see the protagonist enter an uncomfortable situation, and then get out of it, by doing what the protagonist does best. The way to please the audience is to raise the stakes, and watch the protagonist overcome all obstacles. I felt that the protagonist did do it, in Legally Blond.

If I recall correctly, it also portrayed the protagonist as innocent and clean, instead of sexual and stupid. That seems so much more respectable.

Another thing that I liked was that she stepped into their world. She became a lawyer, and wore their clothes and did what they did.

No comments:

Post a Comment