Thursday, February 10, 2011

Yogen Fruz At Central City Didn't Renew Contract

Yogen Fruz's site confirms it. They did more for Central City Shopping Centre, than the mall did for them, I think. I'm very sad to see them go. I'm upset that they have not kept in touch with their customers. I consider that to be very poor customer service. I also blame the mall for not working harder with them, to keep them here. Read the remainder of the blog entry for alternative Yogen Fruz locations, and to share your alternative favourite frozen yogurt brands.

Closest Locations To SkyTrain

Share Your Favourites

Due to the lack of Yogen Fruz locations, it is safe to say that we need to find more favourite frozen yogurt stores. I do not have a lot of experience in this. Please list your favourite brands of frozen yogurt and their locations for us to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment