Monday, May 7, 2012

Update To GNUstep To XCode Guide

I am getting a little desperate for money, and a little curious about what it would take to make an iPhone app. So, I decided to go through the guide again. It seems that the guide is not entirely accurate, or it is prone to accidents. So, I updated the GNUstep To XCode guide.

I changed a link to a tutorial. The new tutorial makes the same app, but it is an updated version of the tutorial with good English. It has arrows to show you where to drag things.

I also changed the part about making subclasses. In the main window, you click on the Classes button, and then scroll left. NSObject should be at the far left.

The end. Thank you for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. No problem.

      If you have an app that you would like to advertise, then reply and let us know what it is.

      Delete