Thursday, December 16, 2010

Grecian Formula Update [end of week 15; last update]

This past week, I tried a couple of applications. On Wednesday morning, before bed time, I applied the remainder of the formula. Needless to say, it did not produce much. My hair does seem to shine a little less, which makes it darker.

This is my last blog entry on the topic, unless I buy more, and then come up with something new. I think that the biggest problem in general is that people like me cannot wash our hair for a month, and that you cannot apply it when you have hair styling product in your hair. Maybe, if they had some kind of hair styling product that colours hair, then they would sell much more.

I encourage you to look at the photos of the men. All of them do not seem to have hair with much style.

I recommend this product for people who have the time to not put any styling product in their hair, and/or who have dry hair. Dry hair does not need to be washed as often. Also, bear in mind that people with thick hair are not good candidates for this product. I read somewhere that Asians tend to have thicker hair, than Caucasians.

No comments:

Post a Comment