Thursday, May 1, 2014

Criminal Case Time Saving Tip

Do you enjoy playing Criminal Case on Facebook? If so, then read the rest of my post, which helps you to save time and still give cards to your favourite partners.

For the last week or more, I have been removing partners who do not send me Criminal Case cards. I'll then send a Criminal Case request/invite just before the reset. I sent them a message, explaining myself, before actually doing it. I got their permission, and they agreed.

This allows me to zip through the partners list, when choosing partners for scenes. This saves so much time for me.

It also allows me to maintain the friendship to continue to send energy to everybody, who plays regularly.

To put this into perspective, I normally can only play scenes 3 times in about 4 to 5 minutes, which is how long I have to wait to feed the dog. When I have things done right, I can play the puzzle bonus scene 5 times, with a few seconds to spare.

For me, I start at the top of my list, which is where the highest level players are. The newest players are at the bottom of the list. Instead of clicking on a partner, I just click "Play!". In fact, I can click on that part of the screen before the screen actually changes, and before the button actually shows up.

If I don't do that, then I will need to choose each player to attempt a scene with. This means 1 click on the player, and it also means waiting a moment to confirm that I have chosen the correct player. The amount of time that I spend really adds up.

I tried going through my entire partners list, and it only took me around 50-60 minutes, because of how small my list was at the time [around 65 partners]. I managed to do it so quickly, partly because I didn't have to click on a specific partner. It would normally take well over an hour to go through the entire list.

Most/All of you will want to send cards to all of your partners, but the thing is that you don't have enough time to play all day, so why not send more cards to only your good partners?

This is just a suggestion. It's up to you.

Just bear in mind that it is important to get your partner's permission to remove the partner and add again, otherwise they might get confused.

Also, if you do what I do, then you can do the first half of your partners from left to right, and then from right to left. The idea is that it you can use the third set of scroll bars to go to the bottom half of your list. You then scroll up to where you left off.

Also, often times, I come back to play, but forgot who I last sent a card to. To figure it out, I scroll to the very right, where the last player is shown.

Let me know if you do not understand this.

The end. Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment