Sunday, May 18, 2014

Translation Tools From Chinese To English

Lately, I have been trying to translate Chinese characters to English. Unfortunately, the characters are in an image, so I could not copy and paste the text into a translator.

I have found that Google Translate seems to be the best for translating. I recommend opening another tab of Google Translate, so that you can translate little phrases in the first tab, and then form the sentence in another, by copying and pasting the correct Chinese characters. I like Google Translate the best, because it gives us the opportunity to actually write in the Chinese character stroke by stroke. Entering in certain Chinese characters any other way can very difficult.

It is nice to have this page available, too.

Unfortunately, the audio pronunciations of these translators do not work with Opera web browser, as far as I can tell.

I will update this blog post, if I find other pages.

The end. Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment