Thursday, October 28, 2010

Grecian Formula Update [end of week 8]

I did not use it very much this week, but I have developed the habit of shaking the bottle, while I apply the liquid.

That being said, my hair does appear to be darker, but it is hard to tell.

Keep reading for important information regarding my hair and why Grecian Formula 16 might not work with my hair.

A student of mine is a hair stylist. She told me that Asian hair is thicker. That implies to me that this product might not work easily on Asians, because it takes a lot of effort for the liquid to soak in. In short, the product might be fine for Caucasian hair, but not mine. I encourage other people to try it and then let us know what happens, or better yet, you could read product reviews with that information in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment