Monday, September 8, 2014

Dish Pit Update: Bad Vibes

This post was originally titled, Prayer Request: TD Customer Service when I first posted in on Facebook. The rest of my post tells you all.

Hi all. I don't usually make prayer requests, and I hate the way that I have this urge to bare myself on Facebook, but here goes nothing.

I have a bad vibe about the dishwashing job. I suspect that I'm not progressing as fast as they would like. I honestly don't know. I just know that they aren't impressed. There are times, when I start to catch up with the crew and the customers, and I'll almost eliminate all the pots, pans, tools, and dishes, but eventually, somebody will come on, and help, which I'm okay with.

However, last night somebody said something, which was okay, but it gave me the vibe, that I'm not progressing as fast as they want.

I have rarely, if ever, been known to be physically coordinated or be fast with my hands. In fact, I don't even know why I go for these jobs, like at the factory or like the 1 that I have now. Maybe I'm not thinking hard enough, when looking for work? I know that I'm bad at finding jobs.

So, I ask that you pray that I get a job with TD Customer Service. They have never disappointed me, and they have often found a better way for me to do things, and they do all that without even asking. I'm going to start applying for that kind of work, while I wait for TD to open a job up.

Thanks in advance. Take care.

The end. Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment