Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Bad Publicity For Oprah

I'm not an Oprah Winfrey fan, so I was quite excited when I read this search term: oprah hates the handicapped.

Even though I'm not a supporter, I found it hard to believe. I thought that it might be true, because we all have our imperfections, but she is the epitome of political correctness, in my opinion.

So, I knew that I had to follow up, and read the first link: Oprah Hates the Handicapped? Zach Anner Voting.

It seems that Oprah rigged the voting. I don't know if that is true. I can't quite picture that. On the other hand, she does seem to show a lot of favourtism. That being said, she can make money out of anything, and she does seem to favour the unprivileged.

It'll be interesting to see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment