Wednesday, June 16, 2010

GoldenEye Remake For Wii

I wasn't too enthused about it, when I first read about it, because I expected it to fail like typical movie remakes. After watching a preview video, it seems that it might be better.

1 significant change is that they'll use Craig for James Bond. I wish that they would have stuck with the original, though, just as a tribute, and for consistency.

The video preview is in the second link.


I remember that we spent so many hours just playing in multiplayer mode, and memorizing the layout of each level. I have such fond memories.

Some of the most painful experiences were the countless hours that I spent, just to get the bonus rewards. I managed to get through them all, because each reward gave a great advantage or was just lots of fun. Fortunately, this kind of pain was a good kind.

The worst part, of course, was the hours that we wasted. Now, we're older, and have nothing to show for.

I'll have to let me brother know about it, and I have a feeling that he'll get it, and we'll waste more time doing it. ;^P

No comments:

Post a Comment