Thursday, September 9, 2010

Grecian Formula Update [end of week 1]

I have used Grecian Formula for 1 complete week.

I will post another Grecian Formula update, next Thursday.

Read the remainder of the blog entry for the results.

I was finally able to wash my hair. According to the suggestions of the instructions, I was supposed to wash my hair only after 7 days [I did shower, though]. Before washing it, I noticed a bit of darkening on my head's left side and my head's top front. When I got out of the shower, and looked, I was so disappointed because my hair looked as grey as it was at the start. It is hard to believe. At first, I thought that it was just the lighting. When I checked another mirror, in another room, it still looked like nothing had changed.

I was very disappointed. I considered quitting using this stuff, but I decided to continue, because I had already paid for this stuff, and also because it is always important to follow instructions properly for a significant amount of time, before making judgments about products.

I just applied some Grecian Formula, a few minutes ago. It turns out that for the last few days, I did not shake it enough, before and during the application.

So, in short, I am not happy with the results, but I am willing to continue at least 1 more week.

If you have used the product, then please share your experiences. I am interested in reading about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment